Soleil Melbourne Cup05/11/2019, 12:30 - 05/11/2019, 15:30
Celebrate Melbourne Cup Day at Soleil Pool Bar! Brisbane's best Melbourne Cup Party!
Why be track-side when you can be pool-side! Celebrate Melbourne Cup 2019 with an all inclusive, 3 hour party in Brisbane's Soleil Pool Bar! Grazing tables, themed bars, lawn games, premium drinks, cocktails, canapés & live entertainment all day long!
NOVA106.9's Weekend Radio Host - Shad Wicka - is our hilarious MC for a day jam packed full of excitement!
Need a freshen up? The fabulous team from EPIC HAIR will sharpen your look in time for Fashions on the Field!
Live music by The Tayla Mae Duo to kick off the afternoon, and DJ Tom Gazal to get you in the dancing mood til late!
Broadcasting live from Flemington Racecourse so you won't miss a minute of the action!
Dress to impress! There's plenty of prizes to be won throughout the day - fashions on the field male & female, most impressive hat & best dressed couple.
And if you need a horse to cheer for, after all it is Melbourne Cup.. This event will be proudly supporting the Children's Hospital Foundation who will join us on the day selling sweeps for a great cause!
Celebrate Melbourne Cup in Soleil Pool Bar from 12.30pm & enjoy:
- MC Shad Wicka from NOVA106.9
- Chandon Rosé on arrival
- Pop Up Bars featuring Beefeater Pink Gin, Bacardi Mojito's, Frosé, Little Creatures & James Squire.
- Premium drinks package featuring Chandon Rosé, wine, beer & premium spirits.
- Cheese Grazing Tables, live Créme Brûlee booth & an assortment of delicious canapés
- Live entertainment by The Tayla Mae Duo with DJ Tom Gazal playing till late
- EPIC HAIR pop up studio
- Prizes for Fashions on the Field & most impressive hat
- Live broadcast from Flemington Racecourse
Looking for more? Stay on for the after party with DJ's keeping celebrations in full swing until late.
General Sale Individual Ticket = $139 pp + fees
Group Ticket (6 guests or more) = $125 pp + fees
For more information about this event please phone (07) 3364 0800
This event is raising funds for the Children's Hospital Foundation